Why become a CXaccredited Business Member?
Being a CXaccredited Business member means you can give your customers the confidence that you are a certified customer service organisation, and that you will provide them with a great service every time. Customers have more choice than ever before and expect a high level of service. Business membership is for organisations with up to 5 employees, for larger numbers please contact us.
Your CXaccredited Membership will help give give your business the edge over others.
What do you get with your Business Membership?
- A CXaccredited "Customer Promise" setting out the service standards your customers can expect from you
- A CXaccredited ebadge you can place on your website and emails to prove your professional accreditation
- An e-copy the CXaccredited Foundation Workbook you can use to train your employees in providing great service to your customers
- Our monthly eNewsletter delivered directly to your inbox every month keeping you up to date on Customer Service industry news
What happens next?
- After you join we will send you an introductory email containing:
- An e-copy the CXaccredited Foundation Workbook to use with your employees
- An e-copy of your Customer Promise poster to proudly display to your customers
- Your unique membership number
- Your e-badge for use on your website, emails, social media or publications