Why become a CXaccredited Individual member?
Being a CXaccredited member means you have independent proof that you are a certified customer service professional, and that you understand the principles of modern Customer Experience & Service. Every company worldwide is looking for new employees to understand these principles and those that have them are in demand.
Use your free CXaccredited membership to help your LinkedIn profile, CV and cover letters stand out from the crowd, potentially giving you the edge over other candidates.
What do you get with your individual membership?
- A CXaccredited Foundation certificate proving you've passed your Knowledge Check
- A CXaccredited ebadge you can place on your LinkedIn or other profiles to prove your professional accreditation
- Our exclusive LinkedIn profile health check workbook, "Mastering LinkedIn", that will help you get your LinkedIn profile noticed by recruiters
- Our monthly eNewsletter delivered directly to your inbox every month keeping you up to date on Customer Service industry news
What happens next?
- After you join we will send you an introductory email containing:
- An e-copy the CXaccredited Foundation Workbook.
- An e-copy of our "Mastering LinkedIn" workbook
- The link to complete the online Knowledge Check. Don't worry, the workbook contains everything you need to know to complete it
You can take the Knowledge Check as many times as you like and when you achieve an 80% pass mark, we will send you by email:
- Your Certificate (you can then print this if you wish)
- Your Foundation membership e-badge for use on your LinkedIn profile, CV, or Cover Letters
That's it, use your membership to prove you are CXaccredited on your CV, in your job applications and LinkedIn profile and look forward to being able to prove you are a certified Customer Service Professional.